Double-Take Availability for Windows
Double-Take Availability for Windows provides real-time high availability and immediate disaster recovery so you never have to worry about downtime or the lost revenue and chaos that ensue.
- The most comprehensive high availabilityand disaster recovery for physical and virtual servers on Windows
- Real-time application and data protection
- Use existing hardware, software and network
- Full server protection and failover
- Failover executed in minutes, not hours, and supports dissimilar hardware
- Supports MS Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint, BES and more
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service integration allows you to schedule and recover from up to 64 point-in-time copies of data on your physical or virtual target
- No distance limits for backup server
- Near-zero data loss
- Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 R2 certified
Double-Take Availability combines continuous real-time replication and automatic failover capabilities for disaster recovery, high availability, and centralized backup on physical or virtual Windows servers. Double-Take Availability uses patented replication and failover capabilities that continuously capture byte-level changes as they occur and replicates those changes to another server either locally or over any WAN link.