Award-winning MarkMagicTM 7 is the easiest and fastest way to design and print the bar code labels, electronic forms, ad hoc reports, and RFID tags you need to communicate with your customers and suppliers. The culmination of years of innovative software engineering, new MarkMagic 7 Enterprise is a total document development solution with features and capabilities not found in any other product on the market. MarkMagic 7 replaces multiple software packages with one cost-effective, integrated offering to help you add bar code, forms, reports, and RFID technology without programming. Powerful and easy to use, once you try MarkMagic, you’ll see why leading software vendors, such as Manhattan Associates, and thousands of customers worldwide rely on MarkMagic 7 Enterprise to create their mission critical documents.
What does your application development “To Do” list look like? If you’re like most of our customers, this list is a mile long and requires skills ranging from label design, and report writing, to spool file management and web programming. Even if you had the skills in house to tackle these jobs, you know there must be a better, faster way to respond to all the user requests for bar code labels, ad hoc reports, forms, RFID tags, and the dozens of different document types they needed yesterday. There is. New MarkMagic 7 Enterprise combines true report writing, WYSIWYG label and forms design, and an enterprise-class print processing engine in one integrated product that lets you create sophisticated print jobs without programming. New MarkMagic 7 Enterprise is so powerful, we guarantee it can handle your thorniest printing challenge. But don’t take our word for it. See for yourself. Try MarkMagic 7 Enterprise FREE for 30 days. That’s how confident we are in the power of MarkMagic 7 Enterprise.
MarkMagic 7 Enterprise Features
Only MarkMagic 7 Enterprise gives you all these features in one easy-to-use package:
- MarkMagic 7 FormComposer is a full-featured report writer with an amazingly simple to use interface. Imagine – you’ll be able to produce all kinds of reports containing headers and repeating detail lines, lookup fields from any number of associated files, overflow handling, calculated fields and special functions – in minutes and without any programming. Only MarkMagic 7 contains this powerful report writing capability and it’s included in MarkMagic 7 Enterprise at no charge.
- Only MarkMagic 7 supports more than 450 thermal bar code label, laser forms, and RFID tag printer device types, and gives you unparalleled printing performance and complete control over print options including paper handling, cutting, stacking, and other finishing requirements. MarkMagic 7 even supports specialty printer types such as fabric care label and plastic card printers. If your business needs it, chances are MarkMagic 7 already supports it.
- Only MarkMagic 7 Enterprise supports all of these data sources: physical files, logical files, data structures, data queues, message files, or spooled output files. If the data is on your system, MarkMagic lets you print it in the format and on the media you need.
- Only MarkMagic gives you the choice of four interchangeable design options with the same, easy consistent interface for labels, reports, forms, plastic cards, RFID tags, or any other MarkMagic output type.
- Only MarkMagic reduces format design time with its unique linking feature. Linked fields can be composed of portions of different fields and can merge information from multiple bar code, data, or text fields. Linked Fields let you print variable data repeated in multiple fields, edit variable data for improved readability, and add a text field (edited) to provide human readable information for any bar code or RFID field.
- Only MarkMagic features effortless application integration. All the programming you need is a one-line call to run a predefined MarkMagic Job. Or use the optional PrintMonitor and use NO programming whatsoever.
MarkMagic 7 Add-On Options
Select the MarkMagic 7 Add-On Options you need to match your specific requirements:
- New MarkMagic 7 PrintTransformer is the conditional printing tool you have been asking for. This new option lets you print fields based on user defined conditions such as printing negative values in red, or hiding a box field if a carrier class of service does not require a box field to print. MarkMagic 7 Print Transformer makes it easy to define rules at the field level. Text, Bar Code, Line, Box, Graphic, Text Block and RFID field attributes can be defined to conditionally print based on variable data or job attributes. This new rule-based Option gives you the ability to redirect and modify in-process print jobs without programming. Spool files that meet user-defined criteria are manipulated and printed according to user determined rules. This eliminates programming for virtually all complex forms printing applications. Using intelligent print routing, spool files can be separated and sent to different printers and e-mail addresses based on the data in the spool file. In addition, label file records can cause several labels to be printed on different printers based on the information in the label file.
- New MarkMagic OnDemand – MarkMagic OnDemand creates a web based portal that allows your customers to securely sign on (using a userid and password) and search for and display, print or e-mail their invoices, statements, purchase orders, or other MarkMagic Forms. MarkMagic On Demand lets you offer 24/7 Customer Service because your customers download the forms they need, when they need them. When your customers can search for (and print) invoices, purchase orders, statements, and other MarkMagic Forms by themselves, your customer service representatives can spend their time on more productive, revenue positive activities. You can save money and offer an added customer service benefit with new MarkMagic On Demand.
- PDF/E-Mail/Fax – This MarkMagic Option lets you produce Adobe Acrobat PDF files containing searchable text and readable bar codes. You can send PDF documents as e-mail attachments or via fax. Great for reprinting and e-mailing copies of invoices, statements, and even labels.
- PrintMonitor – This powerful MarkMagic option watches output queues for spool files, and watches physical files for added records. Files that meet user-defined criteria can be automatically printed. Print Monitor is ideal if you have no source code available, or you don’t have the resources to change source programs. Print Monitor lets you take advantage of all MarkMagic printing features without the need for any programming.
- FormWeaver – FormWeaver enables printing of documents that combine multiple formats. FormWeaver can merge two or more formats on one page, such as a pick ticket or invoice with a shipping label in the lower left hand corner. FormWeaver can also place different formats on different sides of a page, such as a printed bill of lading that contains a duplexed back page with special instructions.
- RFID Printing – The MarkMagic RFID Printing Option supports printing “smart” labels containing RFID tags for virtually all RFID enabled thermal printers including Monarch, IBM, Zebra, and Printronix.
- 2D Bar Codes for Forms-This optional feature lets you combine UPS or FedEx shipping labels with pick tickets on the same document – great for direct mailers, catalogue merchants, and e-commerce web sites. This Option includes laser printer support for Data Matrix, MaxiCode (UPS), and PDF 417 2D bar codes.
MarkMagic 7 Enterprise Benefits
- No programming knowledge is required to achieve professional results.
- One cost-effective, integrated solution for all your document needs. With MarkMagic 7 there’s no need for separate bar code label, forms, PDF, and report writing software packages, and no need for custom programming.
- MarkMagic is designed for real-world IT requirements for testing and production. You do not need a separate system to develop and test. You can run multiple versions of MarkMagic on the same system at the same time.
- You can seamlessly mix and match printer types to meet your business requirements.
- MarkMagic 7 lets you print logos and graphics effortlessly.
- A single document solution for all your server platforms.
Combine the Best of MarkMagic Forms Edition and MarkMagic Labels Edition
MarkMagic Enterprise Edition is the best of both worlds. Create both labels and forms with one integrated solution. With MarkMagic Enterprise Edition you can modify supplied labels, create additional labels, tickets and tags, while saving money on pre-printed forms with the included MarkMagic Forms Development License.
Award-winning MarkMagic is the Bar Code Label, RFID Tag, and Forms printing solution for the IBM Power Systems (AIX, AS/400, iSeries, IBM i) and Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows platforms that’s fast, versatile and powerful. And with all that power, it’s still amazingly easy to learn and use.
- Integrates easily with your system. Get up and running in minutes!
- No custom programming needed for professional results.
- Find out why end users, leading ISV’s, and industry analysts all agree – MarkMagic is the most cost effective solution to all your printing problems.
What others say about us
“Having migrated from IBM Domino to Microsoft Office 360 (Business Cloud), we are delighted with the results – and have 1000 happy internal customers who much prefer Outlook to Domino. Life IT were flexible, fair and supportive when schedules had to change due to other Gurit projects. We had direct access to engineers and technical staff and a dedicated team who were easy to work with. The whole project was done in a very friendly environment and I would definitely recommend Life IT for these sorts of migration projects.”
Global IT Services Manager — Gurit Services AG
“Without the professional and expert support of Life IT, we wouldn’t have had the quality product we now have. They gently but insistently pushed the boundaries of our assumptions during the analysis phase, getting us to challenge our mind-sets and think outside the box. They then worked seamlessly as part of our team and delivered to time and to budget – no mean feat”.
Head of Technical Services—HCSS
“As we’d already invested significantly in Lotus Notes and Domino, a solution that built on our existing investment and skills was ideal. Life IT understood what was important to us and delivered a solution that met our needs. We’ve already seen the number of ‘distress calls’ to the sales office reduce as our sales managers can easily access customer data off line wherever they are and we’ve had positive feedback all round about the ability to update their call reports instantly on the road.”
Head of IT—Polyflor
“The Life IT solution has provided us with a significant reduction in support and maintenance costs and is an easy to use, more resilient and more easily maintainable system. As a business that handles thousands of transactions a day from 12 different own brand or white label websites it was vital that the whole process was seamless and, with the renewal of the support and maintenance contract from our existing supplier looming, it was also vital that the project came in on deadline. Life IT achieved this and more as they provided us with additional MI functionality and supported our staff whilst transferring their skills.’
Head of IT Development—DLR
“Life IT are doing a great job providing a very professional and efficient service. They are almost silently efficient and just get things done – only escalating issues when necessary. Their expertise in the AS400 is a key strength ensuring a real depth to their service and they keep us up to date with advances in technology too. So from an AS400 perspective I have very little to worry about.”
IT Service Delivery Manager
“After the restructure I was left with a critical resource gap which quickly needed filling, having worked with Life IT before I gave them a call. Their response was swift and efficient. They now work as a virtual Center Parcs help desk team providing a strength and depth of support. Their flexible working based on a time bank system is real value for money. So not only do I get an expert and efficient service, I have reduced my resource costs!”
Head of IT—Center Parcs
“We wanted flexible support to ensure 24/7 cover and Life IT worked with us to deliver this. Life IT has become integrated into the Bentley way of working and their role has expanded into looking at the technical side of the application as well as the support. “Our relationship has been built up over a significant period of time and both sides have worked hard to develop a supplier/customer relationship that can be used as a model throughout Bentley. We are now in the position where we have a pro-active partnership, Life IT are treated as part of Bentley, and that is a credit to them”.
Senior IS Manager—Bentley Motors
From full 24 by 7 operations to month end support and holiday cover, we can tailor a fixed price solution to fit seamlessly with your IT department.
So we offer a wide range of technical support services including IBM i, System P, Domino and SQL Server, to proactively monitor the availability and performance of your systems within a fixed price contract.
The key to our Application Support is that it’s ‘tailored’ to your exact requirements, with the flexibility to increase the resources and hours of cover as required.
We provide any combination of application, operational and technical support, no matter how current your environment is and no matter how long support is projected for.
Life IT offer bespoke managed Microsoft SQL Server support services which are tailored to our customer’s requirements to ensure their systems are optimized, stable and secure, as well as prepared for future upgrades and updates.