Award-winning MarkMagicTM 9.5 is the easiest and fastest way to design and print the barcode labels, electronic forms, ad hoc reports, and RFID tags. The culmination of years of innovative software engineering, new MarkMagic 9.5 is a total document development solution with a complete set of features and capabilities not found in any other product. MarkMagic 9.5 replaces multiple software packages with one cost-effective, integrated offering to help you produce barcode, forms, reports, and RFID technology without programming. Powerful and easy to use, once you try MarkMagic, you’ll see why leading software vendors, such as Manhattan Associates, and thousands of customers worldwide rely on MarkMagic 9.5 to manage their mission critical document requirements.
What does your application development “To Do” list look like? If you’re like most of CYBRA’s customers, your list is a mile long and requires labor intensive skills ranging from label printer language coding and report writing, to spool file management and web programming. Even if you have the skills in house to tackle these jobs, you know there must be a better, faster way to respond to all the user requests for barcode labels, ad hoc reports, forms, RFID tags, and the dozens of different document types they needed yesterday. There is. New MarkMagic 9.5 combines true report writing, WYSIWYG label and forms design, and an enterprise-class print processing engine in one integrated product that lets you create sophisticated print jobs without programming.
New MarkMagic 9.5 is so powerful, we are confident that it can handle your thorniest printing challenges. But don’t take our word for it. See for yourself. MarkMagic is available for the IBM Power System i (AS/400), as well as on Windows, Unix, Linux, AIX, and even in the cloud. Try MarkMagic 9.5 FREE for 30 days. That’s how confident we are in the power of MarkMagic 9.5.
MarkMagic 9.5 Add-On Options
MarkMagic Add-On Options empower you with yet more printing capabilities and functions you can use to match your specific requirements:
- PrintTransformer – PrintTransformer is the conditional printing tool that makes your label formats smarter without programming. Have fields print based on user defined conditions. Change the way formats look on the fly based on data in the file or on job attributes such as User Id or Time of Day. Application uses are unlimited. Perfect for reducing the number of formats you need to maintain, as a single format can do the work of many.
- FormWeaver – Some MarkMagic customers refer to this as Collated forms. Some just call it magic. With FormWeaver you can print documents that combine multiple formats. Merge two or more formats on one page, such as a pick ticket or invoice with a shipping label. Produce perfectly executed documents at a fraction of the time and cost of any other methods. Perfect for drop ship to consumer applications.
- PDF/E-Mail/Fax – Produce any MarkMagic format as a PDF file containing searchable text and readable barcodes. Great for reprinting and e-mailing copies of invoices, statements, and even labels.
- PrintMonitor – This powerful MarkMagic option watches output queues for spool files, and watches physical files for added records. Files that meet user-defined criteria can be automatically printed. Print Monitor lets you take advantage of all MarkMagic printing features without the need for any programming. It is ideal for situations in which there is no source code available, or where you simply don’t have the resources to modify source programs. Thanks to MarkMagic’s Print Monitor Add-On Option, there are quite a few MarkMagic customers that produce all types of sophisticated label and forms applications with no programming staff.
- RFID Quick Comply – When it becomes necessary to print and encode RFID tags, this Add-On Option does all the heavy lifting. Quickly and easily comply with your trading partners’ EPC (Electronic Product Code) mandates. This multi-talented add-on is packed with lots of features that are designed to make you look like an RFID whiz. Manage serial number sequences, encode RFID tags and print EPC labels on demand.
- 2D Laser Barcode – Add Data Matrix, MaxiCode (UPS), QR Code, and PDF 417 2D barcodes to your laser printed forms. Great for direct mailers, catalog merchants, and e-commerce web sites.
MarkMagic 9.5 Benefits
- No programming knowledge is required to achieve professional results.
- One cost-effective, integrated solution for all your document needs. With MarkMagic 9.5 there’s no need for separate barcode label, forms, PDF, and report writing software packages, and no need for custom programming.
- MarkMagic is designed for real-world IT requirements for testing and production. You do not need a separate system to develop and test. You can run multiple versions of MarkMagic on the same system at the same time.
- You can seamlessly mix and match printer types to meet your business requirements.
- MarkMagic 9.5 lets you print logos and graphics effortlessly.
- A single document solution for all your server platforms.
MarkMagic 9.5 Features
Only MarkMagic 9.5 provides you with all these features in one easy-to-use package:
- Epson Color Label Print Driver Support – MarkMagic supports Epson Colorworks® color inkjet label printers. No more do you need pre-printed label stock with color background. Print color labels on plain stock, and save. Industry leading Epson color printers can print labels fast without smearing at a wickedly sharp 1200 x 600 DPI. Color labels you can produce include: on demand hazardous material labels, custom food labels, healthcare labels, branded product labels, and packaging labels. Learn More>
- Add Curves and Shapes to Your Formats – MarkMagic 9.5 allows you to create and print shapes including Circles, Ovals and Arcs. This new feature has been added to our HP PCL, Zebra and Datamax printer support. These cool new shapes can have color, shading and styling applied to them – allowing you to create unique forms and label designs. Let your imagination go wild, and take your forms and labels from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Autobag Printing Support – Looking for an easier way to prepare shipments? CYBRA’s MarkMagic 9.5 supports Autobag baggers. If you ship merchandise in small shipping bags, this is a perfect solution that allows you to print shipping or item label data directly onto your bags. It can be done simultaneously at packing time with your live transaction data. Learn More>
- New Editing Feature for PDF Text Fields – We’ve revved up MarkMagic PDF support by adding editable text fields. These are special fields that will only show on PDF documents and are commonly used to allow users to fill in information when they view, print, or share the PDF document.
- Toshiba TEC Printer Expanded Support – Toshiba offers a premium range of industrial printers for a wide variety of applications. We’ve recently added support for these printers across all MarkMagic supported platforms. That means these durable, low consumption, and fast Toshiba TEC printers are supported on your Linux, AIX, Windows, and Unix servers, in addition to IBM System i. Click here to check out the full list of Toshiba TEC printers MarkMagic supports.
- New Line Types for Laser and PDF – MarkMagic 9.5 also includes a new diagonal lines design function. Diagonal lines are supported on HP PCL5 and PDF output types. So now, you can add rounded and arrow/triangle line end styles to your forms and labels. Just another way you can design forms and labels that stand out from your competition.
- New PDF URL Linking – We’ve added a new option to embed a custom URL link to text, barcode and graphic fields in MarkMagic. When printing to PDF, those fields with an embedded URL are “clickable”. When clicked they redirect the user to the desired website. For example, if your company logo appears on your invoice, your customers can click it and be directed to your website. Or to get even more ambitious, how about having a thumbnail for each product appear on your detail lines. When thumbnails or product descriptions are clicked, the user can be directed to information about the product. The possibilities are endless.
See For Yourself Why Thousands Of Customers Worldwide Depend Upon CYBRA’s MarkMagic to Handle All Their Labels, Forms, and RFID Tag Needs
Award-winning MarkMagic is the Barcode Label, RFID Tag, and Forms printing solution for the IBM Power Systems (AIX, AS/400, iSeries, IBM i) and Linux, Unix, AIX, and Microsoft Windows platforms that’s fast, versatile and powerful. And with all that power, it’s still amazingly easy to learn and use.
- Integrates easily with your system. Get up and running in minutes!
- No custom programming needed for professional results.
- Find out why end users, leading ISV’s, and industry analysts all agree – MarkMagic is the most feature rich, intuitive, and cost effective solution to all your printing problems.
What others say about us
“Having migrated from IBM Domino to Microsoft Office 360 (Business Cloud), we are delighted with the results – and have 1000 happy internal customers who much prefer Outlook to Domino. Life IT were flexible, fair and supportive when schedules had to change due to other Gurit projects. We had direct access to engineers and technical staff and a dedicated team who were easy to work with. The whole project was done in a very friendly environment and I would definitely recommend Life IT for these sorts of migration projects.”
Global IT Services Manager — Gurit Services AG
“Without the professional and expert support of Life IT, we wouldn’t have had the quality product we now have. They gently but insistently pushed the boundaries of our assumptions during the analysis phase, getting us to challenge our mind-sets and think outside the box. They then worked seamlessly as part of our team and delivered to time and to budget – no mean feat”.
Head of Technical Services—HCSS
“As we’d already invested significantly in Lotus Notes and Domino, a solution that built on our existing investment and skills was ideal. Life IT understood what was important to us and delivered a solution that met our needs. We’ve already seen the number of ‘distress calls’ to the sales office reduce as our sales managers can easily access customer data off line wherever they are and we’ve had positive feedback all round about the ability to update their call reports instantly on the road.”
Head of IT—Polyflor
“The Life IT solution has provided us with a significant reduction in support and maintenance costs and is an easy to use, more resilient and more easily maintainable system. As a business that handles thousands of transactions a day from 12 different own brand or white label websites it was vital that the whole process was seamless and, with the renewal of the support and maintenance contract from our existing supplier looming, it was also vital that the project came in on deadline. Life IT achieved this and more as they provided us with additional MI functionality and supported our staff whilst transferring their skills.’
Head of IT Development—DLR
“Life IT are doing a great job providing a very professional and efficient service. They are almost silently efficient and just get things done – only escalating issues when necessary. Their expertise in the AS400 is a key strength ensuring a real depth to their service and they keep us up to date with advances in technology too. So from an AS400 perspective I have very little to worry about.”
IT Service Delivery Manager
“After the restructure I was left with a critical resource gap which quickly needed filling, having worked with Life IT before I gave them a call. Their response was swift and efficient. They now work as a virtual Center Parcs help desk team providing a strength and depth of support. Their flexible working based on a time bank system is real value for money. So not only do I get an expert and efficient service, I have reduced my resource costs!”
Head of IT—Center Parcs
“We wanted flexible support to ensure 24/7 cover and Life IT worked with us to deliver this. Life IT has become integrated into the Bentley way of working and their role has expanded into looking at the technical side of the application as well as the support. “Our relationship has been built up over a significant period of time and both sides have worked hard to develop a supplier/customer relationship that can be used as a model throughout Bentley. We are now in the position where we have a pro-active partnership, Life IT are treated as part of Bentley, and that is a credit to them”.
Senior IS Manager—Bentley Motors
From full 24 by 7 operations to month end support and holiday cover, we can tailor a fixed price solution to fit seamlessly with your IT department.
So we offer a wide range of technical support services including IBM i, System P, Domino and SQL Server, to proactively monitor the availability and performance of your systems within a fixed price contract.
The key to our Application Support is that it’s ‘tailored’ to your exact requirements, with the flexibility to increase the resources and hours of cover as required.
We provide any combination of application, operational and technical support, no matter how current your environment is and no matter how long support is projected for.
Life IT offer bespoke managed Microsoft SQL Server support services which are tailored to our customer’s requirements to ensure their systems are optimized, stable and secure, as well as prepared for future upgrades and updates.